Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.

From: Aoirthoir An Broc
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 01:28:02 -0400

Thanks for bringing this up Brian, I was going to do so but you did so now I donthave to. :D

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Brian Tiffin <address@hidden> wrote:
Just in case.

Vincent Coen posted a complete accounting package to

http://svn.wp0.org/add1/programs/applewood_computer_accounting_system/

Look under  branch/vbcoen

It's big... I think the 'top' (where the docs are) is

http://svn.wp0.org/add1/programs/applewood_computer_accounting_system/batch/general/branch/vbcoen/

Cheers,
Brian