Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.

From: Brian Tiffin
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] General Ledger suite.
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:40:58 -0400

Just in case.

Vincent Coen posted a complete accounting package to

http://svn.wp0.org/add1/programs/applewood_computer_accounting_system/

Look under  branch/vbcoen

It's big... I think the 'top' (where the docs are) is

http://svn.wp0.org/add1/programs/applewood_computer_accounting_system/batch/general/branch/vbcoen/

Cheers,
Brian

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 15:15:13 -0400, John Culleton <address@hidden> wrote:

There are General Ledger suites written in C and/or based on an SQL package.
But does anyone know of or have one written in COBOL and suitable for an
Open COBOL environment? I wrote one decades ago in RM-COBOL but I have
lost the source code and don't feel like recreating it from scratch.