[open-cobol-list] Is there a problem with the OpenCOBOL site

From: William M Klein
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Is there a problem with the OpenCOBOL site
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:28:55 -0500

For the last few days, I have been getting "service temporarily unavailable" messages almost (but not quite all) the time that I have tried looking at the OpenCOBOL forum entries.

Does someone know if there is an ongoing problem with this site?  If this isn't the best place to ask, can someone direct me to a better place to ask?

I use Microsoft IE and do have a security package, but I didn't "used to" have a problem with OC and I don't KNOW of anything that has changed.