[open-cobol-list] How does our community work?

From: Patrick
Subject: [open-cobol-list] How does our community work?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:40:37 -0400

Hi Everyone

Judging from the changelog, Keisuke started open Cobol around 2002, Roger and Keisuke were both active in 2004 (along with Bernard Giroud) and then by 2005 Roger was the only developer and was active until 2009.

Did Keisuke start the opencobol.org website?
Who owns the website now?
Who is paying for the hosting?
How do we decide what patches to commit?

All this time I didn't know there was another discussion forum at:
http://sourceforge.net/p/open-cobol/discussion/lounge/

Was this created and the list moved to sourceforge due to an issue with openobol.org?

Could someone help me sort through this? -Patrick