health

Re: [Health] Restore data to new installation

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Restore data to new installation
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 15:16:15 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Yusif,

On Friday, May 6, 2022, 03:05:42 PM GMT+1, Yusif Suleiman <yusifsuleiman@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Armand,
> Please, how can I check the gnuhealth database owner?
Please refer to Axel and Luis messages. Did you install the Vanilla version or the Opensuse one? I guess you used the OpenSuse installation then proceed as per Axel's instructions.

or you may use the postgres user to check the database owner:

sudo su postgres
psql -l   (to have a list of all databases and their owners)

Once you have the owner, you should switch back to it and proceed by using that username

Kind regards

Armand