Re: source code I/O troubles

From: gronk
Subject: Re: source code I/O troubles
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 19:06:51 +0000

Hi, thanks for responding. I'm currently aiming to modify the output for an
alternate bash terminal that I probably won't use lol. To keep it simple, for
now all I want to do is keep count of the commands run, and print that number
above the output of the command run.

Thanks for all your help
-gronk