help-gnucap

Re: Gnucap Newbie: did I come to the right place?

From: al davis
Subject: Re: Gnucap Newbie: did I come to the right place?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 16:17:13 -0500

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:52:12 +0100
Matthias Brennwald <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have your PDF documentation from 2006, which I found on Google. Can you
> point me to the documentation of the current Gnucap version?

From that Google search, any link except that one will lead you to
something more recent.  The one you used is an archive of the last
non-plugin version, before a major change to put as much as possible in
plugins.

try
http://www.gnucap.org/

http://www.gnucap.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/gnucap:manual

With plugins, a lot of the functionality is in plugins that are not in
the main distribution.  This includes many "spice" models, some of which
can be found here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap/gnucap-models.git