Adding a level to the hierarchy

From: Benjamin Kalish
Subject: Adding a level to the hierarchy
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 10:24:42 -0400

I'm wondering if there is a way to add a level to Texinfo's hierarchy, so that there is a level below subsubsection. I'm including files using @include, @lowersections and @raisesections, and occasionally I "bottom out" and end up with a partially flattened hierarchy where there should be a fifth level. The content is very hierarchical in nature, so retaining this structure is very desirable!

Thanks!

- Benjamin Kalish