hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves un

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves unexpectedly
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 02:30:53 -0400

Try commenting out the second line in hpath:is-p, namely:
    (setq path (hpath:mswindows-to-posix path))
and see if that changes anything.  If it does, show me what the second line would compute if left in.

Otherwise, use edebug to step through the function and see where it decides that the path is not valid since I can't duplicate your setup very easily.

Certainly we should be able to recognize it as valid once it is mounted.  The path is probably getting changed somewhere and then showing up as invalid.

Bob

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 2:13 AM Van L <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 5 Jun 2019, at 14:57, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Try this fix and report back:
>
> Change old line "hpath.el:1045":
>   (let ((remote-path (string-match "@.+:\\|^/.+:\\|..+:/" path)))
>
> To new line "hpath.el:1045":
>   (let ((remote-path (string-match
> "\\(@.+:\\|^/.+:\\|..+:/\\).*[^:0-9/]" path)))
>
> Re-evaluate that function and re-byte-compile the file.

Thanks Bob,

After applying the above change/re-eval/re-compile the 'Assist Key' doesn't display documentation.

The 'Action Key' causes a newline break to a new bulleted item in Org Mode.

I use 27, 26.2 Emacs at the same time.

Details are as follows...

- "/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c:127"
: "/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c:127"