hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves un

From: VanL
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves unexpectedly
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:38:56 +1000

The Dired buffer doesn't have this problem starting from 'emacs -Q' .  The
pretty '@' at the end of the linkname put there by a customization could be
causing an issue.

I don't know the fewest steps to start hyperbole to test under 'emacs -Q' .
Tried M-x hyperbole ; and (require hyperbole) .

The way '.emacs' loads packages is given as...

 '(package-selected-packages
   (quote
    (hyperbole google-translate yasnippet flycheck org2blog use-package
doom-themes doom-modeline flymake org-bullets muse math-symbol-lists sicp org
slime)))