koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Response to the meeting

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: [Koha-devel] Response to the meeting
Date: Thu Aug 29 20:05:04 2002

Hi,

Just reading back on Koha meeting logs - sorry I couldn't make it today, I
picked this out of the logs....

<paul>   one un-direct question : where are you katipo with your "text
  images" on the website ? are they ready to be included in koha himself .

We have done text links for the Koha website (Koha.org).

We haven't done anything recently on the main menu includes for Koha -
either intranet or OPAC, I was half waiting for the templating stuff to be done.

What is needed?  Some blank images you can put your own words on?  Or
to change the code so that the text is just text, and then the words can be
changed more easily without a graphics programme?

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:address@hidden           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org