koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Using translated images

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Using translated images
Date: Mon Dec 2 03:43:16 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

It was right for text, thanks, but I've doubt now about images.
Should I change the path to images in each template by the location of Spanish's images or are you thinking about do this in another manner?
Thx.

images should be put into koha-html/intranet-html/koha-tmpl/images/default/es (directories must be created). I'll do images/default/en asap. If you've a few minuts, you can do it too and move images from koha-tmpl/images/ to the en directory and modify .inc accordingly

--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIBGB libre http://fr.koha.org)