koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] translated images

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] translated images
Date: Mon Dec 2 13:25:10 2002

Dorian Meid a écrit:

once again:

Yes, images and templates will be in htdocs.
The dirs are [opac|intra]htdocs/<theme>/<language>/images.

one again, i forgot it :-)
So, i repeat :
<total recall mode launching>
images are stored in the same directory structure as templates.
images are stored in the same directory structure as templates.
images are stored in the same directory structure as templates.
images are stored in the same directory structure as templates.
images are stored in the same directory structure as templates.
<total recall mode launched>

templates in cvs are in koha "package".
images in cvs are in "koha-html" package at the moment. It's only because we still need some html files from koha-html. once we will be able to get rid of koha-html in cvs, we will move images to koha "package", under templates directory, and delete koha-html. Then we will modify the installer to move the templates directory into the htdocs.

The idea being to keep only one "package" for koha, not 2 (koha & koha-html) as it is at the moment.

And also please remember the 'all'-directory!
All images (and all other types of data as well) which are not specific to a language (e.g. images with no text on them), but are specific to a theme should go in [opac|intra]htdocs/<theme>/all/images.

yep.

--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIBGB libre http://fr.koha.org)