koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: latest cvs

From: acli
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: latest cvs
Date: Sun Dec 8 11:53:02 2002

Sorry. I have marked Bug 147 invalid. The librarian can log in
with the kohaadmin username and password (in both 1.2.3RC23 and
CVS); and this is explained in the 1.2.3RC23 installer (though
I did miss it not just once but several times; re-installing
became so mechanical for me).

But I guess I then have 2 questions:

1. In 1.2.2, the "kohaadmin" username and password are used
   strictly as a database username and password; the librarian
   username and password are separate. Is the change an indeed
   what is intended?

2. This leaves the installers of both versions asking for unused
   information (the librarian username and password). I guess
   that questions has to be taken out.

Sorry for the invalid report.

--
Ambrose Li  <address@hidden>