koha-devel

[Koha-devel] User info modification

From: Jerome Vizcaino
Subject: [Koha-devel] User info modification
Date: Tue Jun 3 03:44:05 2003

Hi

I'm having problems with Koha (CVS version) trying to modify properties
of a borrower.
We're using cardnumber like 00A000. The cardnumber field in the borrower
table is reported as a varchar(9) so letters shouldn't be a problem. The
fact is, when I try to modify properties, when applying changes, Koha
tells me that my cardnumber is invalid ! Is this a local problem ?
I've tried with digits only and still had the same problem.

By the way, I want to change the mandatory fields in the user info page.
Is there a way to change it ? If so where ?

Thanks

Jerome