koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

From: COURYHOUSE
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)
Date: Wed Jun 18 21:30:22 2003

To put things in perspective,  even before  Pate joined this  endeavor I had mentioned both  LC and  MARC with the folks at Katipo Communications.
As well as Steve T.  When Pate came on board I discussed LC as well as MARC with him as well. I was told this evening by someone from the project I should have submitted it as a bug report. It is just a little weird I feel I am being put in a position of defending myself?

The request  for LC  was not a new one. it may seem so to some of the  folk now as   many of you were not  even here when it was being made!

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref. library
please advise if you have anything we can use.

mail:

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.
Glendale Az 85301  USA

623-435-1522

Subj:Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)