koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)
Date: Thu Jun 19 02:25:13 2003

address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now you are assuming that I want to learn new programming languages.... I
> don't even have time to practice the ancient art of ALGOL, SPL, FORTRAN
> etc...
> retooling my brain for a new  language is not an option... Besides.. pulling
> 16
> hour days leaves little time....

Options for you, as far as I can see:
1. Do it yourself (you don't want to/don't have time to);
2. Encourage someone else to do it (you can't?);
3. Wait.

Sorry, but that's the way it goes sometimes.  Until I have a client who
must have LC in koha, I can't give it a higher priority than other work.
This flamefest helps no-one and makes it harder for you to do option 2.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."