koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] 3rd pre 2.0 meeting (fwd)
Date: Thu Jun 19 01:09:20 2003

Pat Eyler wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 address@hidden wrote:

Well, I've already apologized to Ed offline, but since this little
flamefest was carried out in public, I should apologize here too.
I apologize too, as I answered something like pate before seing he answered.

Anyway, i'm happy to see we have the same opinion (even on hiring me to add LC support :-) )

Note, Ed, that there are some other missing features in Koha that are a problem. For example, Serial support. We don't say that Koha is ready for any library. Maybe you've putted too many hopes in our project...

--
Paul POULAIN