koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Spanish translation

From: Andrés Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] Spanish translation
Date: Tue May 17 12:02:31 2005

Guillermo:

It will be very usefull if you can take over the manteinance of the spanish translations of koha Intranet and OPAC. Those are very valuable and appreciatted, as far as I know they are unmanteined. It could help many libraries to have a system with menues in spanish.

Andres

Guillermo Garcia wrote:

Hi, I'm a librarian in Peru and I would like to collaborate into the Koha's project. I want to translate into Spanish some of the documents that appear in http://www.kohadocs.org but I need to know if any of these documents are being translated or not into Spanish.
Does anyone know something about it?
Thanks,
Guillermo