Re: Let's do some coding :-)

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Let's do some coding :-)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:14:32 +0200

   We didn't really have any big problem with libc, either (which
   isn't POSIX, by the way).

It is POSIX, it just breaks POSIX where POSIX is stupid.

   Ah. So you agree that the 1984 objectives of the Hurd have already
   been met. This is wonderful. It releases us from the burden of
   legacy, since the problem is already solved.

You must be smoking some strong weed, if the goals that where set in
1984 (can you give ma a list of those goals by the way?) have been
met, then why am I not using the GNU system at this moment?