Re: Let's do some coding :-)

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Let's do some coding :-)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:30:21 +0200

   Go see the FSF web page about the GNU Operating System...

Looked at them, one glaring goal that you claim has been satifised
hasn't be satifised: No release of GNU.

(Oh, and you mean the GNU project web page, not the FSF one)

   You probably are. It's called "Linux".

No, I'm using GNU/Linux, a variant of GNU.  I'm not using the GNU
system, I'm using a _variant_ of it, and I'm quite sure that I'm using
a operating system, and not only a kernel at this moment.