Re: Processor requirements

From: Leonardo Lopes Pereira
Subject: Re: Processor requirements
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 22:53:20 -0300

On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:07:37 -0500
"Jonathan S. Shapiro" <address@hidden> wrote:

This is a good question, If I need to say what kind of computers we need to
support TODAY, I think that still important the support of i486 and i586. I do
not know where do you live, but they are very used here, in Brazil. But if you
think that this project will support computers of 2015 (I think that I am very
optmist), I beleave that support to i586 is needed.