Status of Coyotos

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro
Subject: Status of Coyotos
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:03:41 -0400

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 19:08 +0200, Tom Bachmann wrote:

> [OT, I know, but interesting anyway]
>
> Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:
> > Perhaps you mean: Coyotos is incomplete. This is certainly true.
> > Progress is being made daily.
> >

> Exactly. Is there something like a roadmap available (i.e. the order of
> steps you plan to do)? Or do you have one in mind? (Just curious when we
> can expect new commits to sys/ :)

Here is something that you may not realize: www.eros-os.org currently
runs on a Hopkins machine.

This means that I am in a moderately delicate position at the moment.
Until I have a corporate server set up there are things I cannot say,
because it is inappropriate to use Hopkins facilities to make any
announcement about events at the company. It's a collaboration, so the
line is a little fuzzy, but it needs to be treated with care and
respect.

I recognize that this can be very frustrating to all of you. It's
frustrating to me too. You want to hear, I want to speak, but I think we
all want to do it in the proper way.

We're working on getting a corporate server up, and there are lots of
things that I will be able to say from there as soon as that happens.

Having said that, my next note will try to give a more direct answer to
your question. Just remember that it isn't all of the story.