Re: Take a Cup of tea : Part 2

From: Barton C Massey
Subject: Re: Take a Cup of tea : Part 2
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:30:57 -0700

Just to be clear:

First, I don't consider myself an expert on OS internals or
development.  Certainly compared to someone like Jonathan
Shapiro I am a rank novice.

Second, while I have tried to help Guillaume with answers to
some technical questions about programming languages and
development systems, I have absolutely no interest in
participating in a Hurd fork.  I don't know enough about the
current state of Hurd, L4, Coyotos, etc to even have an
opinion about what the right direction for things is.  In
any case Heaven knows I have enough other projects to work
on without adding that one to my list.

    Bart Massey
    Assoc. Prof. Computer Science
    Portland State University