Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cleanup callback isn't called

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cleanup callback isn't called
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:38:46 +0200

As I've explained on the list before, not setting that option is virtually
always a bad idea (especially since depending on the OS, you may still get a
V6-only bind anyway).  Now, if you really know what you're doing, then you can
simply use the LISTEN_SOCKET option of MHD and do the socket-bind-listen
sequence entirely yourself -- then you have full control.  So in that sense,
such an option already exists.

Happy hacking

Christian