Re: [libmicrohttpd] shoutcast streaming using libmicrohttpd

From: Erik Slagter
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] shoutcast streaming using libmicrohttpd
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:52:57 +0200

> Would a server-level option (for all connections) do, or does this need to be
> done on a per-response basis?  I'm just thinking of what would be the right
> API to give you access to change this...

It needs to be on a per-response basis, the server streams both http and
shoutcast connections... From the application's perspective it would be
ideal if the MHD_queue_response function would accept both an integer
and a string value for status_code, although I can imagine that is not
that simple to implement in the library. Or a pure integer value (for
mhd's internal use) combined with an additional custom string value.