[libmicrohttpd] shoutcast streaming using libmicrohttpd

From: Erik Slagter
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] shoutcast streaming using libmicrohttpd
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:08:07 +0200

I am now making a shoutcast streaming server using mhd, I already have
it working for plain http streaming, but shoutcast needs a few little
things extra, for instance to have some metadata interleaved and that's
no problem.

I see in the very unofficial docs also that a shoutcast server needs to
reply with "ICY 200 OK" instead of "HTTP/1.? OK". I've had a quick
glance at the code and it doesn't seem to be easily fixable (neither
from the application nor in the lib itself).

Do you have any recommendation on how to workaround is? Would it be
possible to compose and/or send the complete reply header section from
the application instead?