[libreplanet-discuss] References for restrictions of apps in the Apple

From: Fabian Rodriguez
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] References for restrictions of apps in the Apple
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 11:12:20 -0400

Hi,

I'd like to know if this article is still valid:
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/why-free-software-and-apples-iphone-dont-mix

I recall reading somewhere that Apple changed their ToS or "looked the
other way", I'd like to be 100% certain what the current situation is.
This would help me make the case with iPhone users that even if they
find an application that works for them on the iPhone, it can't be free
and they are surrendering convenience for essential technological freedoms.

Thank you,

Fabian Rodriguez
http://fsf.magicfab.ca

Fabián Rodríguez