Re: [libreplanet-discuss] French Prime Minister issued a circular letter

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] French Prime Minister issued a circular letter in favor of the use of free software by government
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 21:07:04 +0200

On 29/09/2012 19:26, d.dn wrote:
Le 29/09/2012 01:03, Thomas Harding a écrit :
[please forgive my English]

French Prime Minister issued a circular letter in favor of the use of free software by government

entitled "Guidelines for the use of free software in government", the short letter from French Prime Minister Jean Marc Ayrault presents a work from the DISIC (IT direction for government).

Yes ! it is really a good news

It is the result of a strong mobilisation of actors of free software in France.

I finish reading and I translated the main guidelines...

Thanks! I just spent that afternoon to answer another post, notably on what is "droit d'auteur" in France and what they could do better in the letter, along with a short, but my English is so poor it was mainly in French :)

BTW, did you find a way to copy the text? Nor pdftotext nor xpdf selection works :(

Regards,
TSFH