Re: [libreplanet-discuss] interview with Noam Chomsky

From: Ian Bryant
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] interview with Noam Chomsky
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 10:09:31 -0800

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 22:29 -0500, Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
> I have the oportunity to make an interview to Noam Chomsky. What
> questions would you ask him? (I will name you if you want.)

What a wonderful opportunity.  From the perspective of free software, I
would be curious as to his thoughts on how he perceives free software
contributing to freedom of speech.  What has his personal experience
with free software been and has it given him hope for the spread of free
speech where it may not have once existed (or as a platform for getting
news to the rest of the world), and is there anything about free
software that he actually has concerns about?

Happy hacking!

- Ian Bryant