[libreplanet-discuss] Libre Software Contributions Made By Organizations

From: Joel Kahn
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Libre Software Contributions Made By Organizations
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:59:17 -0800 (PST)

I think the basic idea is interesting and potentially
useful.... I would not limit the issue to private
companies per se. How about the relationships between
Libre Software and non-profit entities, universities,
government agencies, non-governmental organizations, &c?

An additional question: How can the FSF and LibrePlanet
work with other groups to move things in productive
directions? Which other people should we contact?

Joel