Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RFC: GNU Developer Network on libreplanet.org

From: Brandon Invergo
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] RFC: GNU Developer Network on libreplanet.org
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 08:43:10 +0200

hellekin <hellekin@gnu.org> writes:

> *** +1
>
> I guess you could edit a
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:GNU/DeveloperNetwork page to
> describe what you have in mind, and create one or more badges for wiki
> users to advertise their affiliation.

Yes, I think that will be a first good step.

Before we would start, however, I'll want to confirm with the
Advisory Board and Richard that we are going this route, to make sure
everyone is on board.

> *** Me too. My help will be sporadic due to heavy duty, but I will
> definitely keep an eye on that and advertise it around.

Great to hear!  In fact, my own contributions will be sporadic for now,
since I have this PhD thesis thing that I'm supposed to be writing. :)
But hopefully we can reach a critical mass of people contributing that
it becomes independent of any one or few people.

"advertise it around"....that will become very important once we get it
off the ground!

Cheers,
Brandon

--