[libreplanet-discuss] Sign petition: No operating system for devices sol

From: Kees Epema
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Sign petition: No operating system for devices sold in the EU
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:00:37 +0000

Dear Libre planet members,

I have tried to draw attention in this group to a petition aimed at the
European Parliament.
The petition title is: "Computerdevices should be sold without operating
system".

To prevent software multinational domination , devices should be sold without
operating system in the EU. A buyer should be free to select an operating
system, based on arguments like price, functionality, freedom, privacy,
performance and stability.

At this moment I have only 295 signatures. I think the current number of
signatories will not impress members of the EP.

Therefore my request to you, members of LibrePlanet, to sign the petition if
you agree at least.

My other request to you all, is to spread the word about this petition.

https://petities.nl/petitions/computers-moeten-zonder-besturingssysteem-worden-verkocht?locale=en
--
Kind regards,

Kees Epema