Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WIKILEAKS, Vault 7: CIA

From: A.S.
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: WIKILEAKS, Vault 7: CIA Hacking Tools Revealed
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 11:41:08 -0300

Daniel, please consider writing your emails in a more polite way. This
list has members from all around the world, and your comment could be
interpreted as arrogant at least.

And, to all, I'd like to say that we shall consider this conflict as
ours because the CIA & NSA both invest lots of money and research in
discovering vulnerabilities that they don't report to their developers.
IMHO, suscribing to the principles of a modern democracy that should be
a crime as of 21st century.

We are all some kind of "collateral damage" victims in this cyber world
war. Not only because China, Rusia or US spy on us but because any
teenager with some time+luck could do it.