Re: ‘censorship’

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: ‘censorship’
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 15:56:43 +0300

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> * Dmitry Alexandrov <321942@gmail.com> [2019-10-12 11:36]:
>> David <postmaster@customer-opinions.net> wrote:

>> > Absolutely yes, and I did so as your mail to me was private.
>>
>> I’m sure it was not.  :-)
>
> Then maybe I forgot to press "g" in mutt.

>> > If someone sends me a private mail I follow suit but I've nothing whatever
>> > to hide on this topic.
>>
>> I am interpreting this as ‘yes’.
>
> My opinion related to GNU Project is public.

Time zone changes indeed affect you badly.  :-)  I mean, you and David are not
the same person, do not you?

> Cc: Info GNU <info-gnu@gnu.org>

This is announcements-only m/l of GNU Project — mostly for new releases.  Thus
a totally wrong place to post something like this.  However, no harm was done,
as I see, as you do not have posting access to it anyway.