watchkin.com (was: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software r

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: watchkin.com (was: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 17:01:15 +0300

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UbQ1kc1vQU or
> https://watchkin.com/y/7UbQ1kc1vQU
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF17TbbBcE

I’m curious, what this watchkin.com link is for?  I expected, that this is some
SaaS like invidio.us — a substitute for mpv+youtube-dl / weboob / minitube /
newpipe / etc to watch youtube.com videos avoiding running nonfree scripts, but
it’s not: it still contains nonfree scripts.

So why to provide it?  And why only for the first video?