Re: Very Simple question

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Very Simple question
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 07:28:15 -0500

Leonid,

LilyPond is developed by volunteers working on whatever is worth the value of
their discretionary time in their own eyes.  The only person who could answer
your question would be one planning to do that work.

I'm sure this response is unsatisfying, but it might the only response you get.

Ciao,
—
Dan