Re: Very Simple question

From: Paolo Prete
Subject: Re: Very Simple question
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:02:36 +0100

IMHO, you already have an answer and you can already know what is possible
and what will remain possible in the future:

1) If you are planning to *copy* non standard notation (like Stockhausen,
Penderecki etc.) you can simply use LilyPond + Inkscape. Just write a stub
with Lilypond for the standard part and then use Inkscape for the non
standard part.

2) if you are planning to write new music in non-standard notation, it is
impossibile that a notation software will accomplish that, because that
notation is not standardized, nor there is a list of rules, nor there is a
shared procedure.

Best,
Paolo