Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered musica

From: yuanyelele
Subject: Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered musical notation).
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 05:06:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear list,

I'm currently bug fixing and improving an older script, jianpu10a.ly
<https://github.com/nybbs2003/lilypond-Jianpu/blob/master/jianpu10a.ly>, which
aims to introduce Jianpu (numbered musical notation)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbered_musical_notation> to Lilypond. The
ultimate goal here is to incorporate a JianpuStaff directly into Lilypond
(similar to the VaticanaStaff) if possible. However, there's still a fair
amount of work left to be done. I've attached a work-in-progress version, and
I'd greatly appreciate any assistance.

In Jianpu, different numbers of underlines are used to indicate note values,
much like the way beams function in standard staff notation. Therefore, in the
script, the underlines are currently rendered using beams.

These two patches introduce a boolean context property called jianpuBeaming,
which enables a relatively straightforward 'beamify' behavior: when stems point
downward (so beams being positioned beneath the note heads), each beamlet
covers the width of the corresponding group of note heads.

I haven't added any documentation or regression tests at this stage since the
feature isn't quite ready, and this property serves no other purpose for now.
However, please feel free to help me add them if they become necessary.

And, thank you for this awesome software. Your help means a lot!

Yuan Ye

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.