Re: Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered mu

From: yuanyelele
Subject: Re: Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered musical notation).
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 05:29:10 +0200 (CEST)

However,
1. We also need automatic and manual beaming for Jianpu underlines, and
possibly even feathered beams.
2. As you can see from the patch, it essentially consists of only four lines of
code at the beginning of 'beamify' to handle this property (and then return),
ensuring that it does not interfere with the existing code, which I agree is
quite complex.

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Sep 21, 2023, 06:37 by jean@abou-samra.fr: