Re: Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered mu

From: yuanyelele
Subject: Re: Add a property `jianpuBeaming` needed to support Jianpu (numbered musical notation).
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 05:18:31 +0200 (CEST)

This is the first page of “中花六板” (Zhong Hua Liu Ban), a version for Xiao and
Erhu. I think the reference typesetting is far from perfect aesthetically, but
it is from maybe the largest body of Jianpu literature: “中国民间音乐集成 Collection of
Traditional Chinese Folk Music <https://archive.org/details/12210585/>”. The
example music is from “instrumental music collection - Shanghai volume”.

I agree with you that it is better to use a sans-serif digits font for the
Jianpu numbers.

I am currently working on typesetting the grace notes, which are commonly found
in various types of instrumental and vocal music.

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Sep 20, 2023, 16:52 by wl@gnu.org: