Re: hel-arabic.ly

From: hassan . elfatihi
Subject: Re: hel-arabic.ly
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:20:23 +0100 (CET)

I installed lilypond-2.23.6-1  ,lilypond-2.24.3 and lilypond-2.25.13:
for each version I do  : LilyPond rast.ly
for the unstable version it's normal hel-arabic has been truncated.
I would like to point out that my initial version of hel-arabic.ly that I am
using is functional.

I tested them with file : rast.ly =>

\include "hel-arabic.ly"
\version "2.23.3"
\relative {
  \key c \rast
  c' d edb f | g a bdb c | eb a g f | edb  d c
  }

\version "2.24.3"  and \version "2.25.13"

It doesn't work, for any version of the 3 versions tested

You can do the test yourself: create a file, name it rast.ly, put this in
\include "hel-arabic.ly"
\version "2.23.3"
\relative {
  \key c \rast
  c' d edb f | g a bdb c | eb a g f | edb  d c
  }

 Then lilypond rast.ly
 you must obtain the following file: rast.pdf

Once again it's not for me. my version of hel-arabic.ly that I use, works well
even with version 2.18.1

thanks very match

Hassan