Re: hel-arabic.ly

From: hassan . elfatihi
Subject: Re: hel-arabic.ly
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 08:59:03 +0100 (CET)

I'm not insulting anyone. These are facts.
I don't agree. Of course if you modify certain scheme files and remove the
parts that concern hel-arabic,
it may not work. I challenge you,my initial version which did not depend
at all on Lilypond worked very well without modifying anything.
Initial hel-arabic which does not depend on lilypond allows you to write any
Western or Arabic music,
after which I modified it so that it integrates perfectly with lilypond.
hel-arabic.ly initially
could be called directly, by putting it in the folder containing the ly file to
compile.
Too bad James is no longer here, he was my correspondent at the time. He was
part of the developer team.

I had proven at the time to James that hel-arabic.ly could be used without
modifying anything,
 he had wanted the integration of this hel-arabic file and I was forced to
modify certain scheme files
to that the integration goes well

Bien cordialement

Hassan EL FATIHI