mediagoblin-devel

Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 16:23:26 -0400

On Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:11:36 -0700 (PDT) Art wrote:
> Advice?

i would try removing the version constraint on jinja, to see if
that creates any new conflicts - i did not try - i assumed that
the path of least resistance was to down-grade, until the
upstream changes the explicit requirements

system-installed libs will be used for any of those deps which
can be satisfied by the system - on my system, those packages are
installed under /usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/ - for any
which can not be satisfied by the system, setuptools will try to
download them at build-time (which our distro does not permit) -
that is why i am using all system packages - you do not
necessarily need to - you could let setuptools do it's
non-reproducible magic