mediagoblin-devel

Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.

From: Olivier Mehani
Subject: Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 00:40:51 +1100

Hi all,

I did some work on pacifying the Python dependency as part of the build refactor that I've been working on. I've had success build (and running the tests) with the dependencies as laid out in this version of the setup.cfg [0]. I _think_ I had to make a couple of code changes for things to work, but they would be in the preceding commits.

If you're game, have a go running off that branch instead. I'm fairly confident it's stable, and I intend to get it merged soon-ish, once tested more widely.

[0] https://git.sr.ht/~shtrom/mediagoblin/tree/refactor-build/item/setup.cfg

--
Olivier Mehani <shtrom+mediagoblin@ssji.net>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655