mediagoblin-devel

Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.

From: Art
Subject: Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 18:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022, Olivier Mehani wrote:

Hi all,

I did some work on pacifying the Python dependency as part of the build refactor that I've been working on. I've had success build (and running the tests) with the dependencies as laid out in this version of the setup.cfg [0]. I _think_ I had to make a couple of code changes for things to work, but they would be in the preceding commits.

If you're game, have a go running off that branch instead. I'm fairly confident it's stable, and I intend to get it merged soon-ish, once tested more widely.

[0] https://git.sr.ht/~shtrom/mediagoblin/tree/refactor-build/item/setup.cfg

GREAT, Olivier! This is the kind of thing that is likely to draw me back in! I'll carve out some time for it and give it a whirl!

Regards,
Art

--
Art Richards