Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention

From: Jon Steinhart
Subject: Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2022 15:50:50 -0800

Bakul Shah writes:
> On Dec 7, 2022, at 2:32 PM, Jon Steinhart <jon@fourwinds.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just upgraded my system to FC37 which incldes nmh 1.7.1.
> > show now runs everything through more which I hate.
> > Can't seem to disable it, even with --showproc cat.
> > Can someone save the trouble of having to figure this
> > out from the source code?
>
> I have
>
> showproc:/usr/bin/less
>
> in my ~/.mh_profile. Shouldn't matter but this is on FreeBSD.

Huh.  OK, adding showproc: /bin/cat seemed to do it.  Thanks.

Oops, no it didn't.  It works for your messages but that's
because it's text/plain, doesn't work on anything else such
as an html doc that I run through w3m to show as ascii.

Can whoever made this change explain how to turn it off?

Thanks,
        Jon