Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: Question as I haven't been paying attention
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 15:59:13 -0800

Bakul wrote:

> Looking through git log, the following may have be interest:
>
> commit 54c9b8ee126b284c25b8ae3c7e600638fda2cb06
> Author: David Levine <levinedl@acm.org>
> Date:   Sun Jan 30 09:26:44 2022 -0500

That commit cleaned up the helper applications, some of which were
very out of date.  I doubt it would be helpful to look at it.

Ken mentioned the man pages.  The mhshow(1) man page should be helpful.

I have these in my profile:
showproc: less
mhshow: -noconcat -notextonly -noinlineonly
mhshow-show-text/html: firefox --new-window %F 2>/dev/null; sleep 0.2
show: -noconcat

David