Re: nmh 1.8?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: nmh 1.8?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 15:39:38 +0000

Hi Ken,

> Sigh.  Ralph, you and I don't agree on Content-MD5, which is fine.

The issue is not the repeated distractions of only I used the options or
what was the point of them anyway.  It's that functionality was deleted
but at the same time documented as deprecated and the options left in as
no-ops so users wouldn't cotton on.

The better path given your opinion would have been to take a stand,
delete the code and the options and say it's just tough on the users.
That's effectively where we are now as I've removed the options and
lingering documentation.