nrdo-list

Re: [nrdo-list] foreign key reference error

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: [nrdo-list] foreign key reference error
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:54:58 -0500

This turned out to be a little more complicated than I thought since
checking the NrdoSample test project into CVS caused it to no longer
build: many years ago I  tried to be clever and automatically
integrate with CVS if the project folder is in CVS, but that doesn't
work so well on the train. I need to make the auto-CVS-usage manually
configurable before I can even build my testcase...

In the meantime I suggest using the same workaround I gave before: add
a #if false / #endif block around the whole chunk that defines
Comparers for each field, in csharp2-body.cgl.

I'll try again tonight and aim to have something for you by tomorrow.
At which point I'll also say "try the NrdoSample project, innit cool?"

Stuart.

--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/